Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments, from the banking industry involved in:
SEE THE PREVIOUS SPEAKERS & CASE STUDIES
CONFERENCE TOPICS 2023
LOOK AT THE TOPICS THAT WERE DISCUSSED
- Blockchain Technology as a promising solution to resist fraud, safeguard data, and prevent money laundering
- Cryptocurrency and “interest-bearing accounts”
- The personalisation of digital tools as a way to save time and money, as well as increase the number of new consumers
- Workforce transformation and new ways of working for the Retail division
- Sustainability at the core of next-generation banking
- Implementation of interactive tools on the bank’s website to help consumers in understanding your bank’s services
- Metaverse is here. Why should banks even think about the metaverse?
- Open Banking
- Retail Banking
- Retail Development
- Retail Technologies
- Retail Products
- Information Technology
- Digital Banking
- Digital Payments
- Digital Transformation
- Transaction Banking
- Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence
Experimentation in Banking: To Be or Not to Be
Given Banking industry specifics experimentations have a number of challenges to tackle in order to have a widespread experimentation approach. But there are much more benefits to adopt organisation and software to mitigate risks and enjoy gains for customers and organisations.
- Challenges for experimentation in the banking industry
- Possible process and technological solutions
- Case studies with lessons learned
Head of Digital Channels
Founder and Co-Lead Deutsche Bank API Program
From Open Banking to Embedded Finance - How APIs Are Changing the Role of Banks
Embedded Finance creates new business models and growth strategies for banks. Collaboration with non-banks enables them to integrate financial products and services directly into their partners’ digital applications. Find out what potential this approach offers for all parties involved and which factors banks should consider for value-creating collaboration.
- Building a successful Embedded Finance strategy
- The roles of banks in an Embedded Finance ecosystem
- Creating value through APIs
Banks as We Know Them Are Disappearing but Banking Won’t
Big Techs set the standard in customer experience and customers don’t expect anything less from their bank. How can you leverage IT platforms to scale and simplify your technology landscape and enable the delivery of superior customer experience at a faster pace?
- Trends (in the banking landscape) evolve rapidly
- What problem do we try to solve with a digital transformation and how to become future-ready?
- Importance of creating a Middle Platform and ecosystem connectivity
- Push improvement of customer experiences and faster time to market of new prepositions
Global Head of Digital Strategy & Transformation
Head of Agile Transformation
Talent Management Shaped by Digital-Savvy Consumers
The acceleration of digital transformation across industries is sharping consumer expectations to a “one-click” standard. Yet the ability to keep up with digital gadgets is not the only driver of consumer satisfaction. Let’s reflect on how is the mindset shift of our customers towards digital impacting the development of both established and emerging talents.
- Talent development expectations shaped by digital-savvy customers
- If employee experience drives customer experience, where do we need to focus to ensure the fit?
- Culture of Empowerment enabled by technologies and agile approach
Good variety of presentations. Useful and engaging event – thank you!UBS– Director Group Technology
Very interesting and very enlightening with varied experience and points of viewRabobank– SVP Fintech & Innovation
Very useful information, excellent content and very professional quality of speakers.Raiffeisen Bank– Senior Information Security Management Director
It was well organised and covered broad knowledge with relevant to the point topics.UniCredit– Head of UX Design & Research, CEE Retail Division