- What are the most trending technologies in which your bank should definitely invest?
- Leading discussions on Open Banking: How can banks leverage the new trends?
- Data privacy concerns: How to protect yourself and your clients?
- The blockchain revolution: How is it changing the landscape and what to take into consideration when it comes to safety?
- How to improve the quality of self-service and why is it important?
- The role of FinTechs: Is it crucial for improving the customer experience?
- What is awaiting the banking sector in the future?
See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
Hottest topics that will be discussed
at this annual
The digital transformation has been one of the aspects that have given the banking sector a glimpse of the future. However, the recent sequence of events has made banks reassess if to accelerate even more or directly pause its pace. All the bank institutions had to twist their focus and were forced to fight with exploded work-from-home systems and avalanche of digital solutions demands.
The 6th Retail Banking Technologies Summit is a banking conference where world-class experts will discuss the new digital trends in retail banking, the role of FinTechs and their contribution, changing customer expectations, challenges of blockchain, API technology, data privacy, cyber security and many others. At this interactive meeting, you will meet a solid network of professionals that work for top players in the banking field. They will share their knowledge acquired during the years of experience and provide you with unique tips.
If you would like to learn more about different views, challenges and predictions, reserve one of the limited seats at this event!
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from the banking industry involved in:
- Open Banking
- Retail Banking
- Retail Development
- Retail Technologies
- Retail Products
- Information Technology
- Digital Banking
- Digital Payments
- Digital Transformation
- Transaction Banking
- Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence
”It was well organised and covered broad knowledge with relevant to the point topics.Head of UX Design & Research, CEE Retail Division, UniCredit