- Retail banking in the age of COVID-19
- Collaboration between banks and FinTechs
- Digital and mobile experience: Moving to relationship interactions
- What is the best method to capture data analytics of customers?
- Developing new & improved value proposition for customers in the digital era
- How to achieve fusion between banking experience and the customer’s lifestyle?
- The use of APIs for the transformation to an Open Banking platform
- How is the pandemic influencing the retail banking workforce?
- How retail banks can keep the lights on during the COVID-19 crisis and recalibrate for the future?
- Addressing the growing popularity of mobile payments & e-payments
- Distributed ledger technologies: Blockchain, bitcoin and augmented reality: Why are they well down the list of priorities?
See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
Hottest topics will be discussed
In the banking world, there are new trends in finance occurring from Open Banking to the rise of FinTech startups that are shaking the industry and putting customers at the heart of the future of banking. However, the current situation is unpredictable for each industry and the whole world is unable to foreseen the future clearly. At our 5th Annual Retail Banking Technologies Summit, we will discuss in depth the COVID-19 era which can be the most serious challenge to all financial institutions in nearly a century. Retail banks find themselves juggling some big priorities that require concrete steps and strategies in order to survive and keep customers satisfied. They are working to keep their distribution channels open, despite social distancing advice and functions that were never designed for remote work. Is the behaviour of customers changing? According to the World Retail Banking Report, the retail banks are facing huge pressure to transform more on customer experience since this is gaining the significant market traction. The banking environment attains digital face and customers require more platform models offering agility and scalability during uncertain times. Let’s discover what is beyond.
The 5th Annual Retail Banking Technologies Summit has been designed to discuss the latest industry trends and developments on the market, mainly focusing on digital technologies and innovations, artificial intelligence and automation of routine work, digital transformation during the global crisis, building partnerships between banks and FinTechs, data-driven strategies, key Open Banking trends for the future, the use of APIs for the transformation to an Open Banking, regulatory compliance and much more. But the main question which is the cornerstone is: How is COVID-19 changing the face of retail banking globally? This highly interactive business meeting will provide you with the valuable information and strategic key visions from the top European banking experts who will share their insights and experience. It is the right place to enjoy friendly atmosphere thanks to limited seats, experience many networking opportunities and establish important business contacts! Attend our conference and benefit from the opportunities shared by senior-level players representing the biggest banks in Europe.
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from the banking industry involved in:
- Open Banking
- Retail Banking
- Retail Development
- Retail Technologies
- Retail Products
- Information Technology
- Digital Channels
- Digital Transformation
- Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence
”Good variety of presentations.Head of Wealth Management Partnerships at Nordea
Good connections and discussions.