See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Using blockchain solutions in retail banking
- How to use the digital technology to improve customer’s expectations?
- DevOps and the culture change in different silos
- Developing different platforms and how to use them efficiently for the data management
- What is hidden behind the strategy of Open Banking?
- Collaboration with Fintechs
- Incorporating AI in mobile apps and online
- Cyber Threat Awareness and Preparedness
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Heads of departments from banking industry involved in:
- Retail Banking
- Retail Processes
- Retail Products
- Retail Development
- Digital Banking
- Branch Layout
- eStrategy & Technology
- Online Services
- Customer Experience
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Channels
- Information Technology
- Business Innovation
- Big Data, IoT
19 February 2019 I 15.00 – 16.00
Innovation and Blockchain in Retail
- API adoption in retail banking and start ups
- Using blockchain for easier compliance to KYC and AML Regulation
- How to combine the technological and customer experience?
- Innovation software and the sensors used in retail banking
- Regulatory restrictions and requirement impacting the blockchain
19 February 2019 I 16.00 – 17.00
Goals for 2020
- Protecting the bank from the data leakage
- How will biometrics and the online banking influence the future of bank security?
- Employing some innovative ideas for ATM hacks and remote attacks
- Transforming the bank with the IoT, AR and VP
- Focusing on branch experience. What would be worth changing by 2020?